Internal Communications Manager
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Luke Maslin
Date posted 7 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As part of a small cross functional team focused on a business critical technology issue affecting the entire organisation you will lead the internal communications to create awareness, engagement and desired behaviour across all business units and employees.
- Develop and deliver company wide internal communications across a range of channels in line with broader business unit strategy
- Develop and build a communications framework for awareness across the organisation
- Represent the project team to gather information collaboratively with input from Business, Technology and Risk Management stakeholders.
- Identify the most important information needs of the organisation, and integrate these into the communications frameworks and strategy
- Oversee the implementation of the communications framework and develop both group-wide and targeted innovative training on a local and global scale.
- Provide continuous improvement to the framework and training materials based on metrics, emerging trends and internal feedback
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- 7+ years experience in internal communications
- Experience within complex, matrix style services based organisations
- Proven ability to engage with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong multi channel experience with internal communications
- Highly creative combined with commercial acumen
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills and ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to think and contribute strategically but also execute and work 'hands on'
- Top tier brand
- Unique role- business wide with highly topical focus
- Excellent career development and career opportunities
To apply please click apply or call Luke Maslin on 02 8289 3233 for a confidential discussion.