Communications Advisor - Contract
Salary attractive rate
Consultant Oliver Molinari
JobRef MOO -933 2001038
Date posted 11 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Due to an increase in exciting projects for this reputable Local Council, a contract opportunity for an experienced communications professional is now available to start immediately. This is a great opportunity to join a hands-on communications team where you will work across multiple communication initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a strong written communications background and be a self starter.
This great opportunity is initially for a three month period with a possibility for a extension. The successful candidate will be available to start immediately and be able to hit the ground running.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Support a broad range of communications initiatives
- Write web copy, speeches, media and social media releases
- Work with the communications team on ad-hoc written communication initiatives
- Assist with communication projects including, publications and events
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Degree qualified in Journalism or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 + years in a Communications role
- Demonstrated ability to write effectively in a variety of styles including text messages, blogs, newsletters etc
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Molinari on +61 (7) 3032 2291 for a confidential discussion.