Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + Super
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 31 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Located on the fringe of the Melbourne CBD, this member based not-for-profit organisation specialises in the education, training and governance of the automotive sector. Due to continued growth and a focus on communications, an exciting opportunity exists for a Communications Advisor to join the team and direct policy to its members.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, the successful Communications Advisor will join a high performing team that strives to deliver engaging marketing and communications campaigns to its members. As a critical member of the team, the Communications Advisor will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and publish high quality communications, with emphasis on advancing the organisation’s automotive industry policy positions and industry promotion
- Proactively monitor media or PR opportunities and advise on strategies to comment or address
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in order to deliver relevant and engaging communications
- Decipher complex automotive industry information to create strong, clear messages for public consumption through media releases, articles, publications, campaign materials and via social media
- Review and assess communications plans, initiatives and projects to inform the team of continuous improvement opportunities
- Degree Qualified in Communications and or Public Relations
- 3+ years experience in a similar communications role and/or related industry role in a corporate environment
- Creative flair with the ability to communicate in a dynamic and attention-grabbing manner
- Ability to learn complex or technical policy positions to translate into easily understood communications
- Experience in communicating via social media platforms and ability to drive active reader response
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a Communications Advisor to develop their career within a fast moving not-for-profit organisation. Working in the always evolving Automotive sector, it will be a great opportunity for the Communications Advisor to flex their creative muscles and drive an agenda for the organisation. The successful candidate will be rewarded with strong training, excellent salary package and an office location on the fringe of the CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.