Communications Business Partner - 12 month contract
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 14 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Develop and deliver communications to support change and continuous improvement, and to ensure that staff are informed and actively engaged in organisational priorities and challenges.
- Embed best practice in internal and external communication policy and procedures, developed by identifying emerging communication issues and monitoring trends in corporate communication.
- Develop and produce a range of corporate communication channels and tools for a large, complex and diverse workforce.
- Initiate, implement and ensure compliance to the brand.
- Lead the development and implementation of a range of workers insurance specific communications materials and content management processes which cover multiple communications channels and media.
- Assess options for corporate communication and work with internal and external specialists (web, graphic design etc.,) to produce effective communication strategies and material
- Work in partnership with senior managers across the organisation to determine and deliver appropriate communication messages and strategies.
- Work collaboratively with other communication specialists to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Represent workers insurance on working groups, committees and other information and decision making forums.
- A broad range of experience in corporate communications or an equivalent position in a service based business, preferably in the telecommunications, finance or insurance industry.
- Tertiary qualification at degree level in communications, business or a related discipline, or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through extensive practical experience.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.