Digital Engagement Advisor - Contract
Salary Competitive rate
Consultant Oliver Molinari
Date posted 14 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As this major Infrastructure operator continues to grow throughout Australia, a new opportunity has been created in the corporate office to support the growth of the project and ensure successful delivery is achieved within the given time-frames.
Reporting to the Digital Engagement Manager, this leading Infrastructure organisation is now seeking a Digital Engagement Advisor to support the organisation for an initial six month contract. The successful candidate will manage the day-to-day activity of the organisations internal and external digital communication platforms including intranet, social media platforms, website administration, relationship management database (Consultation Manager) and email marketing. This is a broad digital communications role, however, it is essential that you have previous experience and working knowledge in Consultation Manager.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and upload digital content in consultation with internal stakeholders, ensuring message consistency across all platforms
- Contribute to the moderation of online comments to ensure risk is mitigated
- Prepare insights and analytics for both internal and external digital channels to ensure continuous improvement and cut through of messages
- Coordinate and monitor digital activities including social media, relationship management system and website.
- Provide strategic support on key priorities and projects of the team, including stakeholder and community engagement, campaigns, events, and corporate partnerships
Key Skills Required:
- Tertiary qualified in communications or a related discipline
- Highly proficient in the system Consultation Manager
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and maintaining online communication tools including social media channels, e-newsletters, websites, intranet, using social collaboration tools, and managing SEO
- Exceptional writing, influencing, presentation and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Australia's major infrastructure projects on an initial six month contract engagement.
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Molinari on +61 (7) 3032 2291 for a confidential discussion.