Marketing Coordinator - Maternity Contract
Salary AUD85,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + super, benefits
Consultant Oliver Molinari
Date posted 8 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As this leading employer of choice continues to grow and thrive throughout Queensland, an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Marketing Coordinator is now available to join their busy team in Brisbane.
This hands-on role will require you to work in a fast-paced project environment where you will assist in the delivery of marketing campaigns and stakeholder engagement strategies for the project. The successful candidate will be required to engage with internal and external stakeholders to measure the success of the strategies. This is a ten month contract within in a large marketing team. The successful candidate must be available with a short notice period and have demonstrated experience in a similar role.
Key Requirements Include:
- Coordinate the development and delivery of marketing plans and campaigns, leveraging a variety of media and distribution channels including traditional, social and digital media.
- Provide expert marketing advice for key internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate the organisation’s advertising, promotions, events, brand management and fundraising marketing initiatives.
- Plan, implement and report on all paid (and unpaid) tactical marketing activity and ensure return on investment is maximised.
- Work closely with the media and public relations team to leverage paid activity with unpaid editorial activity.
- Coordinate and maintain relationships with external providers of marketing services, including creative and media agencies.
- Provide high quality editing and copywriting services for marketing collateral and campaigns.
- Coordinate the development of brochures, reprints and other collateral, including content in line with the promotional needs and requirements of the organisations clients.
- Support involvement in marketing events, industry sponsorships and
conferences, when required.
Key Skills Required:
- Degree qualified in Marketing or related discipline.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and marketing skills.
- Minimum five years experience in a multi-faceted marketing role.
- Must have attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Molinari on +61 (7) 3032 2291 for a confidential discussion.