Salary AUD75,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + super, benefits
Consultant Oliver Molinari
Date posted 8 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Maintaining a successful business within the construction industry throughout Queensland, this privately owned, profitable organisation is now looking to employ a Communications Coordinator based in Brisbane.
Due to growth with this market leader, a newly created position is now available for a Communications Coordinator to join the team in Brisbane. This is a hands-on role where the successful candidate will be required to manage a range of communication initiatives for the organisation. As the Communications Coordinator, you will focus on social media, internal communication and digital communication campaigns.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage all brand related activities remaining consistent at all times;
- Assist in the creation of communication and marketing campaigns;
- Manage the organisations social media platforms and create content on a regular basis;
- Communicate with internal staff ensuring messaging is consistent;
- Manage digital communication initiatives;
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
Key Skills Required:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, marketing or a related discipline;
- Experience in creating, delivering, monitoring and optimising digital marketing campaigns for multiple business entities;
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media channels (In particular Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube);
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to create clear and engaging communications for a wide variety of audiences;
- Knowledge of web and digital campaign analytics to deliver meaningful reporting;
- Time management skills with the ability to work on different projects simultaneously with competing priorities;
- Ability to professionally build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Molinari on +61 (7) 3032 2291 for a confidential discussion.