Corporate Affairs Manager
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As General Manager, you'll be responsible for managing the Corporate Affairs, Marketing, Communication & Stakeholder Engagement for the firm. You will also be required to implement a communications strategy for the whole of business ensuring consistency of message, tone and strategy across all external touch points for the brand in Sydney's CBD.
- Develop and implement a Corporate Marketing and Communications Strategy across the business.
- Manage a team of Marketing, Communications, and Design staff to improve functionality, development, knowledge sharing and workload.
- Establish effective media relationships and act a senior media liaison for the organisation.
- Oversee the management of external communications.
- Manage reputation, identifying and mitigating issues that may concern the business in advance, and managing and reporting on complaints received by the organisation.
- Prepare speeches and editorials for the Executive Chairman and other Executives.
- Manage the development of all corporate marketing collateral and online content across the business, projects and developments.
- Develop and maintain effective networks, enhancing relationships on behalf of the firm with key stakeholders.
- Maintain a sound and current understanding of government processes with regards to property development.
- Work closely with the Town Planning/Approvals and Development teams on ensuring consistency of message and building relationships with local contacts to assist with project approvals.
- Provide strategic direction to the CEO and executive team.
- Formal qualifications in public relations, journalism, communications or similar with advanced subject matter knowledge across multiple functions.
- Extensive experience in a similar role within the residential and commercial property and housing sector with a proven track record in leading and developing a team, advanced Microsoft Office suite skills and expert people management skills.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.