AD - Corporate Communications - FTC
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-22 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Corporate Communications AD with execute the strategic plan with a focus on Group activities. This includes implementation, advice and media activity. The focus of this 6 month secondment is to ensure the business objective is achieved whilst protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company.
About The Role
The successful candidate will become a main point of contact for a significant program within the company. The role will have a broad range of responsibilities that will cover a wide variety of stakeholders and decision makers.
- Plan, advise and execute the Corporate Communications strategic plan.
- Manage and contribute to issues management
- Work in collaboration with your colleagues across Corporate Affairs and key stakeholders including Marketing, Investor Relations, Regulatory Affairs, and business stakeholders
- Drive business decisions that will positively influence reputation
- Proactively manage risk
- Meet all policy and compliance requirements
- Escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified
About The Candidate
The successful candidate will need to have prior experience in managing significant change. The candidate will need to provide evidence of creating, implementing and managing a variety of internal and external activity.
- Experience in Corporate Communications and/or Public Relations
- Accountability for managing M&A projects
- Extensive experience working with Investor Relations
- Past experience in managing stakeholders and influencing outcomes
- Financial services experience and/or experience on significant financial transaction projects
- Media planning and execution skills – including media release writing, brief writing, media pitching, and media measurement
- Spokesperson coaching and management skills
- Sound understanding of the political environment
- Past Corporate Communications or PR agency experience desired.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.