Stakeholder Engagement Advisor - Infrastructure
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-06 marketing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Located on the fringe of the Melbourne CBD, this civil contractor is responsible for delivering one of the States most iconic infrastructure projects. Due to growth and ongoing demand, there is an exciting opportunity for a Stakeholder Engagement Advisor to jump on board and support the greater team with internal and external stakeholder communication pieces.
Reporting to the Manager for Stakeholder Engagement, the Stakeholder Engagement Advisor will be responsible for working collaboratively with the team to ensure that key messages and construction updates are channeled to the correct audiences.
- Engage with councils, construction contractors community and industry associations
- Support the development of collateral including project newsletters, fact sheets, project updates, FAQs for website and print
- Identify issues, risks and opportunities and provide appropriate strategies
- Oversee project updates for print and digital media
- Advise the State Stakeholder Engagement Manager of outcomes or issues arising from Project review meetings, Project workshops, key stakeholder workshops, Community Liaison Group meetings, and Social Service Providers forums
- Strong experience in stakeholder and community engagement ideally within the infrastructure, transport or logistic sectors
- Working knowledge and understanding of digital media and digital technologies to support community engagement
- Demonstrated team leadership experience
- High level verbal and written skills including the writing and delivery of strategies, plans and communications materials
- Demonstrated issues and risk management on complex projects
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders in politically sensitive environments
- Demonstrated creative thinking and problem-solving skills, with a capacity to respond to and manage changing priorities
- Degree qualified in Journalism, Communications, PR or related field
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.