Consultant Reginald Ram
Date posted 8 September 2018 2018-09-082018-10-08 mining 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Located within minutes of the Perth CBD, this mining services organisation has established an excellent reputation of delivering on high levels of customer service. With a key emphasis on forward planning, this is a great opportunity to influence the strategic direction of this well respected market leader as a Communications Advisor.
As the Communications Advisor reporting to the Communications Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with all internal and external communications for the organisation across WA.
- Working with key internal stakeholders to develop and drive effective communication strategies
- Overseeing all internal and external communications including publication of announcements, newsletters, media releases and content management on social media
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with local community groups, external agencies and media enterprises
- Providing ongoing communications support to regional colleagues
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in communications and/or marketing
- Minimum of four years experience in a similar Communications Advisor position, ideally with large and complex organisations
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing campaigns
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Available to start immediately
What's on Offer:
- Immediate start in an initial 6 month contract
- Potential longer term options and even permanency
- Collaborative team culture
- Competitive salary package
To apply please click apply or call Reginald Ram on 08 9266 0934 for a confidential discussion.