Senior PR Executive
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 17 September 2018 2018-09-172018-10-11 legal 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As Senior PR Executive for the firm, you'll be an enthusiastic and committed individual joining the media relations team of a global law firm in Sydney.
- Contribute to the firm's media relations strategy by assisting in the development and implementation of comprehensive plans for external communications and of a strategy to build the firm's profile and brand reputation.
- Sustain relationships and deal effectively with journalists across the board.
- Utilise knowledge of the financial and business media and the legal press.
- Strong experience of external communications within a professional services firm, corporate or consultancy.
- Knowledge of the financial and business media and ideally the legal press.
- Experience of working in an international organisation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Authoritative and analytical, ability to command senior stakeholder respect.
- High level of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy.
- Ability to interact at all levels within an organisation.
- Creative and lateral thinker, ability to overcome obstacles.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and adapt to differing demands.
- Strong decision making ability, demonstrating initiative and ability to be proactive.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.