Marketing Communications Advisor
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-10-12 insurance 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Communications Advisor, you will have the overall responsibility of supporting various business lines to achieve their communication goals through driving, developing and delivering a schedule of timely and inspiring internal and external communications and promotional activities. You will support in the implementation of engagement strategies to effectively promote objectives of the business to key stakeholders and clients.
- Implement effective communications solutions from concept to delivery;
- Create appropriate content for the various target audiences and develop appropriate metrics to ensure communication objectives are met;
- Build brand awareness with key stakeholders in the health services arena such as providers, subcontractors, government and the client;
- Manage a range of internal and external digital communications including eDMs, alerts, event invites and promotions;
- Coordinate the end-to-end rollout of products including key annual publications, contractual reports, newsletters, infographics, press advertisements, videos and promotional products;
- Assist in media and issues management in line with organisation and client protocol;
- Demonstrated experience in the communications space, an understanding of marketing, brand application, print and digital production processes.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement experience and you will have outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and you will have the ability to manage a budget. You will have proven experience in identifying and relaying strong key messages across multiple channels.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.