Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 27 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As Communications Advisor for the business, you'll be responsible for supporting the implementation of creative internal communications strategies that will inspire and engage employees across the business. Reporting directly into the Head of Communications, you'll have a strong understanding of the Australian Insurance market or broader financial services industry.
- Responsibility for the implementing the internal communications channel strategy, with a particular focus on driving the uptake of internal social media and digital channels.
- Sourcing and publishing stories for fortnightly employee newsletter.
- Acting as the internal communications business partner on a number of transformational change projects.
- Project managing internal forums including Trans-Tasman employee town halls.
- Strong writing skills, strategic thinking, and the ability to influence across all levels of the organisation.
- Working in a small team, the successful applicant will have a high degree of autonomy and will be empowered to develop and deliver innovative internal communications tactics across print and digital channels.
- Video scripting / editing.
- Understanding of internal social media platforms e.g. Yammer.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.