Senior Communications Consultant
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD95,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Oliver Molinari
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-26 marketing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Due to a consistent increase in exciting projects across Queensland, a great opportunity is now available for a Senior Communications Consultant to join this highly reputable communications consultancy based in Brisbane.
This will be an exceptional role for an experienced senior external communications professional looking for the next challenge in their career. To be successful in this hands-on corporate communications opportunity, you will possess strong written communication skills with previous experience in dealing with crisis and issues management on a regular basis.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to manage issues and crisis management
- Manage critical incidents when they arise and respond in a timely manner
- Provide the strategic framework for the delivery of corporate communication services
- Contribute to the development of the crisis management plan for clients
- Implement high level and complex issues management strategies
Key Skills Required:
- Degree qualified in Communications, PR or related discipline
- A minimum of 8 + years proven experience in a similar role
- Experience in any of the following disciplines – corporate affairs, reputation management, issues and crisis management, media and stakeholder engagement
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Strong detail-oriented, organisational, process and project management skills
- Strong verbal communication skills and client relationship-building abilities
- An ability to use data to drive insights
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Molinari on +61 (7) 3032 2291 for a confidential discussion.