Brand Manager - Contract
Consultant Oliver Molinari
Date posted 11 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As this major Rail Infrastructure operator continues to grow throughout Australia, a new opportunity has been created in the corporate office to support the growth of the project and ensure successful delivery is achieved within the given timeframes. This excellent opportunity for a motivated, creative Brand Manager to join the team in Brisbane on an initial six month contract. With a unique company culture and a great working environment, this is an excellent opportunity to undertake an exciting brand management role with a expanding organisation.
As the Brand Manager, this hands on role will require you to implement, create and deliver brand strategies for the organisation. This is a challenging role that will allow you to demonstrate a wide array of brand, marketing and communication skills. The ideal candidate for this role would have previous experience in working with agencies drive creativity within the team.
Key responsibilities include
- Manage organisational brand and assist in strategy implementation
- Lead the planning, development and production of all collateral for the newly created brand as well as manage, signage, brochures, stationery, uniforms, merchandise, event assets, digital assets, ads, templates and photography for internal stakeholders
- Work with marketing team to roll out newly developed brand for internal stakeholders
- Work closely with creative and digital agencies to deliver quality outcomes
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience in a similar as a Brand Manager / Art Director essential
- Creative agency experience highly desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement experience
- Strong planning and organisation skills
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Molinari on +61 (7) 3032 2291 for a confidential discussion.