Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Joshua Mason
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-11-10 not-for-profit-and-charities 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Located just outside of the Perth CBD, this large not for profit rganisation has established an excellent reputation of delivering on exceptionally high levels of customer service. This is a great opportunity to influence the strategic direction of this iconic WA business as a Communications Officer.
As the Communications Officer reporting to the National Communications Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with all internal and external communications for the organisation across WA.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and drive effective communication strategies
- Oversee all internal and external communications through various communications channels
- Maintain the over arching communication strategy across all areas of the business
- Managing the entire intranet platform for the respective team
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in communications, public relations or journalism
- Minimum of three to five years experience as a Communications Officer, ideally within a large organisation
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing communication strategies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
What's on Offer:
- Immediate start in an initial 3 month temporary role and then most likely moving to permanent in the new year
- Excellent opportunity to express your skill set
- Supportive team culture
To apply please click apply or call Joshua Mason on +61 8 92660932 for a confidential discussion.