Strategic Communications Advisor
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 26 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As Strategic Communications Advisor for the business, you'll be tasked to develop strategic communications and campaigns for internal and external audiences. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a leading and rapidly growing firm reporting directly into the General Manager of Communications & Marketing in Sydney.
- Assist in the development of the overarching marketing and communications plan including development of communications plans for the People Strategy and Safety Division.
- Work closely with Executive, key internal people across the Business Units and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing, writing and implementing the planned communication campaigns such as the Staff Forums, presentations, internal digital campaigns and working with agencies.
- Ensuring that brand reputation and tone of voice is maintained and to improve engagement across the business.
- Strong communications background, both internal and external. Ideally within a transport and rail or government organisation but not essential.
- Immediately available or on a short notice period.
- Demonstrated ability to face off to stakeholders across the business.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.