Stakeholder Engagement Advisor
Consultant Bridget Brennan
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-11-23 utilities 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Based in the heart of the Melbourne CBD with an enviable culture, there is an exciting opportunity for a Stakeholder Engagement Advisor to join a market leader in the renewable energy sector. With a portfolio of assets under construction and operation, the organisation is now in a position to expand their stakeholder engagement team and support the greater team with internal and external stakeholder communication pieces and events.
As the Stakeholder Engagement Advisor reporting to the Stakeholder Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for driving the engagement agenda through several stakeholder groups nationally. This will include the following:
- Support the team in the implementation of community and stakeholder engagement requirements across a portfolio of projects;
- Engage with local communities and stakeholders, through written, phone and in-person communications;
- Assist with corporate communications activities such as political engagements, press releases, sponsorship and branding activities.
- Identify issues, risks and opportunities and provide appropriate strategies
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Tertiary qualification with a minimum of two years of experience in community engagement, community relations, stakeholder management in the renewable energy or relevant industry.
- Valid driving licence.
- Experience of liaising with local communities and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of effective community engagement principles and techniques for rural communities.
- Experience at dealing with government stakeholders.
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders in politically sensitive environments
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Brennan on +61 3 86282253 for a confidential discussion.