Marketing Communications Executive
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 1 November 2018 2018-11-012018-12-01 marketing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
An exciting Marketing Communication Executive opportunity to be part of an innovative, fun and creative communications function that works across the Asia Pacific region. The role will require a self driven individual with very strong written and verbal communication skills, that would be comfortable operating within a stand alone role.
- Working withing a diverse global team to create and manage cross-organisational, integrated communications activities for both the internal and external stakeholders
- Write engaging content and targeted outbound communications, within the agreed deadlines
- Review and edit existing promotional material for marketing effectiveness and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Manage the overall marketing and communications calender for the business
- Implement and organise online marketing activities, through the various social media platforms
- Collaborate effectively with global teammates and large teams across multiple locations and time-zones
- Analyse communications efforts and their effectiveness
- Show creativity and deliver excellent advice as you provide communications support to the business.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in marketing/communication
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent
- Experience in retail environment
- Skills in marketing communication, content editing and digital marketing
- Self drive and comfortable working autonomously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative writer and thinker
- Able to take on feedback and use that to adapt and enhance your way of thinking
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.