Marketing Communications Executive
Location North SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 2 December 2018 2018-12-022019-01-01 marketing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
An exciting Marketing Communication Executive opportunity to be part of an innovative, fun and creative communications function that works across the Asia Pacific region. The role will require a self driven individual with very strong written and verbal communication skills, that would be comfortable operating within a stand alone role.
- Working withing a diverse global team to create and manage cross-organisational, integrated communications activities for both the internal and external stakeholders
- Write engaging content and targeted outbound communications, within the agreed deadlines
- Review and edit existing promotional material for marketing effectiveness and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Manage the overall marketing and communications calender for the business
- Implement and organise online marketing activities, through the various social media platforms
- Collaborate effectively with global teammates and large teams across multiple locations and time-zones
- Analyse communications efforts and their effectiveness
- Show creativity and deliver excellent advice as you provide communications support to the business.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in marketing/communication
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent
- Experience in retail environment
- Skills in marketing communication, content editing and digital marketing
- Self drive and comfortable working autonomously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative writer and thinker
- Able to take on feedback and use that to adapt and enhance your way of thinking
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.