General Manager, Communications & Marketing
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Luke Maslin
Date posted 4 December 2018 2018-12-042019-01-03 marketing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
In this exciting newly created role, you will establish and lead ARTC’s communications and marketing function and be responsible for the development and delivery of all strategies and activities in relation to growing reputation and brand. As a senior leader reporting directly into the Group Executive, you will manage and develop a team to support the company to achieve its reputation and stakeholder priorities including the delivery of the once in a generation Inland Rail Programme.
- Establish and lead ARTC’s communications and marketing strategies and function to help ARTC achieve its corporate objectives set out in our company strategy
- Establish frameworks, systems and ways of working to ensure alignment, effectiveness and efficiency across all of ARTC’s communications and marketing activities across the company
- Lead a team to develop, deliver and manage marketing, digital and internal communications activities, campaigns and platforms
- Manage relationships with external agencies and suppliers to achieve consistent with ARTC’s procurement and value for money principles
To be successful in this role, you will have extensive experience (10+ years) in developing and executing marketing and communications strategy and activities with exposure to government/infrastructure. You will also require:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications, Public relations, journalism, management or business related disciplines
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and leading a team of marketing and communications professionals
- A broad skill set and experience in marketing and communications especially digital, brand and internal communications
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing comprehensive marketing and communications strategies across all channels
- Demonstrated experience in working closely with a corporate affairs function – understanding the role of digital and internal communications to support reputation and issues management
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders across various locations and business areas
- Demonstrated ability to establish business plans, goals and objectives that complement the overall direction of an organisation, including a demonstrated competence in developing and meeting key business/ performance objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and establish professional strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent leadership, organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise competing demands.
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to consent to a National Criminal History Check.
Appointment is subject to ARTC's medical fitness standards relative to the position. ARTC is a drug and alcohol free working environment.
**Please note that any direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Luke Maslin at Robert Walters for consideration.**
To apply please click apply or call Luke Maslin on 02 8289 3233 for a confidential discussion.