Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 6 December 2018 2018-12-062019-01-05 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As Communications Manager for the business, you will deliver high quality communication and content strategies, creative tactics and strong external messaging to increase brand awareness to grow the business franchise member base. This is a brilliant opportunity for a highly skilled writer and driven Marketing and Communications professional to join a tight-knit and fast paced business.
- Creating relevant and appealing content for our target audience, all communicated in our brand tone-of-voice (presentations, webinars, videos, email series, white papers, case studies etc)
- Managing corporate brand identities and communication channels (email, social media, website, online video channels, etc)
- Organising events, webinars, presentations, roadshows and PR opportunities
- Development of supporting marketing collateral
- Launch communication campaigns and announcements for successful prospects
- Assist with communication plans and tactics to launch business initiatives and products to the franchisee network
- Implement communication plans to drive registration of corporate events and conferences
- Build communications through MailChimp and assist with master list upkeep and segmentation
- Measurement & reporting of all B2B campaigns
- Media monitoring including social listening
- Passion for copywriting and 'hitting the perfect tone'.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Stakeholder engagement and a collaborative approach.
- Experience in the finance, property and insurance industry would be highly regarded.
- A genuine love of producing effective content.
- Passion for (social) media, yet you're also familiar with marketing communication outside of the digital sphere.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.