Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-10 transport-and-rail Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 600 800 800 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As Communications Officer, you will be responsible for preparing content and communication campaigns for program stakeholders that is accurate, timely and strategically-aligned. If you will possess exemplary writing skills and are looking for an exciting and challenging new role then this is for you.
- Develop with the Change Lead the key program messaging, identifying the key messages that will be communicated to the various stakeholder groups
- Champion EII Program brand and communications standards within program stakeholder groups
- Prepare engaging, strategically-aligned content for internal channels – including team briefs, newsletters, presentations, interactive digital and multimedia engagement comms, the intranet and team forums – that promotes, reinforces and celebrates target practices, behaviours and values to build a safe, customer-focused and commercial culture within EII Program
- Enhance stakeholder engagement by supporting Program Manager and Stream Leads respond to stakeholder enquiries and providing consistent messaging on key program issues
- Produce high-level professional documents for program team and key stakeholders including: briefing notes, presentation packs and correspondence
- Provide support to the Program team as required
- Consistently innovate, deliver efficiency and set a platform for increased stakeholder engagement
- Enhance the Program’s communications ability through new communications tools, channels and methods, including digital and multi media.
- Communicate with other related programs to ensure that there is alignment across their forums, workshops and published communications.
- Reporting the status of the program communication effectiveness to the Change Lead.
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or a related discipline; or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in planning, development, implementation and evaluation of complex communications campaigns
- Proven ability to create accessible, strategically-aligned and persuasive content and campaigns for print, web, digital, multi media and other channels
- Proven ability to manage contentious issues and provide strategic communications advice
- Proven ability to interact successfully with senior management and subject-matter experts
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.