Communications & Training Consultant
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-10 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 110000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As the Communications and Training Consultant, you will work closely with the Communications and Training Stream Lead to assist in the development and delivery of communication and training solutions across a range of Financial Services Fee Remediation Streams of work. Communications end users include impacted clients and both external and internal business partners who are involved in the remediation. Training end users include Project Fee Remediation team members and Internal Business Partners impacted by the various remediation
- Work closely with the various interrelated project streams such as Case Management; Operations; Data, Systems & Strategy to identify and develop the Project’s communication and training requirements
- Ensure all client communications are written in a transparent and simple to understand language whilst retaining the risk, compliance and legislative requirements of our client correspondence
- Prepare relevant information packs for key stakeholders such as the Project Steering Committee, Remediation Working Groups, ANZFP Frontline Staff and Project Staff
- Background in a financial planning related field (key requirement) and holder of RG146 as minimum qualification
- A very strong command of written and spoken English
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Financial Planning software such as COIN, XPlan or similar.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective relationships with stakeholders
- Confident in delivering training to small groups of Project Team colleagues
- Attention to detail that ensures accuracy
- Ability to work in an agile environment across multiple remediation streams concurrently
- Strong Good time management and planning skills
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.