Internal Communications Specialist
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-03-29 marketing Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is an exciting for a skilled internal communicator to join a unique organisation. This is a newly created role to work alongside the Internal Communications Manager as you inspire, engage and inform employees of their values, strategy, people, activities and achievements Working with senior management and key stakeholders you will use your influencing skills to plan, edit and write internal messages.
- Assisting the Internal communication manager with end to end campaign managment
- Stakeholder engagement - influencing ability and inspire c-suite leaders throughout the organisation.
- A supportive workplace where you can learn from a senior comms mentor and really broaden your skills.
- Maintain the companies online presence
- Ability to partner with other departments within the business to product appropriate content for all areas of the business.
- Develop research for the business
- Develop social media and content strategies
- Ensure company strategy and business initiatives are regularly communicated to the office
Work closely with agencies
- 3 + years experience in developing and implementing communications messaging mainly to an internal audience.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills to influence senior leaders.
- Strong written skills with the ability to engage and tell a compelling story.
- Proven ability to build credibility to partner and offer advise to business leaders.
- Experience developing content that will inspire, motivate and overall increase employee engagement across the business.
- Ideally experience within the health care industry
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.