Marketing & Communications Specialist
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Babette de Wit
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-05 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This permanent role is perfect for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator who's ready for the next step in their career. With a focus on the Marketing & Communications strategy of the organisation, you will be supported by an amazing team to engage succesfully with their members.
About the role
Based in Melbourne CBD, this is a great opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator with strong communications skills to engage with members. Reporting directly to the Member Engagement Manager, the Marketing & Communications Specialist will be responsible for developping nurture and lifecycle programs that drive positive member engagement.
You will work in a small team that gets through a high volume of work and will provide support and coordination for a broad cross section of marketing activity. You will also be responsible for:
- Content creation to increase and improve member engagement through online and offline channels
- The production of marketing collateral, letters, and factsheets to educate members with personalised communication methods about their Super and generate Member Education and Financial Planning leads.
You are an experienced Marketing Coordinator or Specialist who's looking for their next step. You will have B2C Marketing experience, are eager to learn and want to develop your Marketing skills. You will also ideally have:
- 3+ years' Marketing experience
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or PR
- Skills in communications, content writing and editing and digital marketing
- Excellent writing skills with high attention to detail
- Experience in the production of marketing collateral
- Used Marketo or other CRM programs and CMS
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well respected Superannuation organisation and flex your strategic marketing and communications skills. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent salary package and the opportunity to join a forward thinking innovative organisation with a great and positive culture.
To apply please click apply or call Babette De Wit on +61 3 86282177 for a confidential discussion.