Salary Competitive salary
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 1 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-01 marketing Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Within this role you will be responsible for providing support to the Head of Marketing and Communications and the team through the design creation and development of marketing activities across the business, as well as supporting vendor management, channel management, financial management, general reporting, and supporting administrative functions.
- Assist with the implementation of communications across channels, including email communications, intranet, website content updates, blog and social media posts.
- Manage and track the delivery from end-to-end of all incoming job briefs and requests, translate them into creative and proactive branded materials, and update the relevant channels and folders for access, referencing and recording purposes.
- Design and develop high quality and effective marketing and advertising materials and collateral.
- Liaising with external vendors regarding production and delivery of materials to meet the determined delivery deadlines.
- Assist with compiling the monthly report of all marketing activity and results.
- Manage budgets
- Liaise and build relationship with external and internal stakeholders.
- Help with the planning and organisation of industry events, company conferences, seminars, customer events, and internal/staff events as required by the corporate team or the branch network.
- 3-4+ years marketing experience, preferably with digital expertise.
- Completed qualification in Marketing or a related field
- Marketing and communications background, ideally property industry experience
- Knowledge of graphic design tools - Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of social media platforms, web design, HTML, Content Management Systems (CMS) and marketing automation tools such as ExactTarget/Marketing CLoud
- Understanding of marketing principles and a customer service attitude
- Excellent communications skills, both written and orally.
- Team player, self motivated, creative, innovative and problem solver.
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.