Salary Competitive salary
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 1 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-01 marketing Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for providing support to the Head of Marketing and Communications and the team through internal stakeholder management, vendor management, channel management, financial management, general reporting, and supporting administrative functions.
- Manage and track the delivery from end to end of all incoming job briefs and requests, translate them into creative and practical branded materials, and update the relevant channels and folders for access, referencing and recording purposes.
- Develop and design high quality and effective marketing and advertising materials and collateral
- Manage the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy
- Liaise with external vendors regarding production and delivery of materials to meet the determined delivery deadlines.
- Coordinate, collate and manage collateral, pull-up banners, promotional items and other department stock items.
- Assist with implementation of communications across various channels
- Maintain activity tracking spreadsheets and marketing & communication calenders
- Manager a weekly status report of activity progress to date to ensure timeous delivery of job priorities.
- Assist with completing the monthly report of all marketing activity and results.
- Liaise and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain an up-to-date central database of all relevant company and customer lists
- Monitor and conduct market research relating to competitor activity, key market segments, target markets, and new product areas, ect.
- 2-3+ years marketing experience, preferably with digital expertise.
- Completed qualification in Marketing or a related field
- Marketing and communications background, ideally property industry experience
- Knowledge of graphic design tools - Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of social media platforms, web design, HTML, Content Management Systems (CMS) and marketing automation tools such as ExactTarget/Marketing CLoud
- Understanding of marketing principles and a customer service attitude
- Excellent communications skills, both written and orally.
- Team player, self motivated, creative, innovative and problem solver.
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.