Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Babette de Wit
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-05-17 medical-and-nursing Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 80000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Located in Melbourne CBD this member based organisation is seeking a Communications Officer for 3 months, starting mid May.
About the organisation
With over 80,000 members within the Health care sector, this organisation represents their professional and industrial interests. Additionally, they provide both nationally accredited courses and offers face to face and online professional development for their members through their Education Centre.
About the position
Within this role you will develop and implement a member communication and publication plan. Your main duties will be:
- Research, write, edit and coordinate newsletters, brochures, booklets and web content
- Manage Social Media channels
- Ensure the website, intranet and newsletters are up to date
- Provide assistance with media advice and distribute media releases where required
- Liaise with members
- Attend meetings and seminars as required
You will have solid interest in the Health care Industry as well as:
- A tertiary qualification in Journalism, Communications or related field
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in writing, editing and producing publications across different formats including social media and print
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience working with mass email platforms, Photoshop, CMS systems (Sitecore and Wordpress) and an ability to acquire a proficiency in other relevant software
To apply please click apply or call Babette De Wit on +61 3 86282177 for a confidential discussion.