Salary Competitive salary
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-06-30 marketing Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 70000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Brilliant opportunity for a creative, diligent and self-motivated Communictions Specialist to join one of Australia's leading property services companies.
- Create original content and manage communications across channels in alignment with the marketing & communications strategy
- Produce thought-leadership and influencer pieces such as industry reports, case studies, award submissions and speaker presentations
- Build and manage an editorial calendar to increase awareness within the industry sector, build our online audience engagement and to drive subscribers and online form fills for the purposes of lead nurture and lead generation
- Develop a quarterly customer newsletter and manage responses
- Manage customer reviews, complaints, FAQ pages, surveys and general communications
- Monitor media, industry partner and competitor activity and actively source relevant content from key influencers, subject matter experts and internal stakeholders
- Deliver and manage value by constantly looking for ideas for innovative and engaging content
- Optimize content through creative and engaging online and offline channels (e.g. infographics, e-books, animation graphics, and videos) and SEO management
- Take initiative to liaise and build relationships externally (with agencies, industry partners, subject matter experts) and internally (within own department, supporting departments and the branch network)
- Respond and manage requests for content development support
- Communications background
- 5 years of communications experience
- Completed qualification in Journalism/Communications
- Personality: positive, cheerful, optimistic, team player, creative, innovative and proactive
- Analytical with a focus on results
- Ability to think independently, solve practical problems
- Sound understanding of marketing principles and a customer service attitude.
- Strong understanding of new technologies/social media channels and how they can be applied to marketing.
- Sound understanding of the sales cycle.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Willingness and ability to work non-standard business hours, such as nights and weekends, on an as-needed basis is required
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.