Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Christine Luo
Date posted 7 June 20192019-06-07 2019-07-07 marketing Sydney New South Wales Alexandria AU 2015 AUD 20 40 40 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global healthcare organisation has just expanded into the Chinese market and is looking for a Copywriter to help with the creation and migration of their Chinese content! * Vibrant, creative and fun company culture * Huge opportunity to extend contract * Fast-paced and challenging
As the Copywriter (Chinese), you will have the opportunity to join a vibrant and fun Content team and be a part of the global expansion into the Asian market from the very beginning. As a part of the global healthcare organisation, the Copywriter (Chinese) will be able to make a positive and tangible impact upon society by curating, creating and translating copy to help communicate the company’s innovative products and services to the Chinese community.
The Copywriter (Chinese) will be responsible for creating quality and clear content in Chinese to help promote and educate the company’s services in the new market. You will be working closely with the graphic designer to ensure that the content created is visually appealing across the various platforms. Sitting within the Content team, you will be responsible for curating, creating and translating content suitable for the Chinese market. You must be able to write Chinese copy professionally.
- Previous experience in similar role with examples of your work
- Excellent Chinese copy, advanced proficiency in English and translation ability (English to Chinese)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- You are a team player but can also work autonomously and be accountable for your own work
- You must have great attention to detail and a be able to deliver to timelines
- Previous experience with Chinese social media platforms is preferred (WeChat, Weibo)
All submissions must include examples of your work. Please send this to email@example.com after you have submitted your application.
To apply please click apply or call Christine Luo on 02 8289 3217 for a confidential discussion.