Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-07-25 marketing Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Copywriter / Communications Specialist with exceptional business writing skills to join a global property business. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to build brand awareness within the Australian property market by creating engaging persuasive copy, including internal communications, submissions and information memorandums.
About The Role
In this role, you will work closely with both the National Director of Public Relations to draft and share internal and external positive press releases and the National Manager of Brand and Content, alongside the wider National Marketing & Communications team to support the creation of corporate collateral.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Generating copy for internal communications, advertisements and press releases
- Preparing, drafting, editing and proof-reading copy for corporate collateral that is both engaging and on-trend
- Reviewing and improving current documents including capability statements and submissions
- Creating press releases, generating newsworthy angles and liaising with senior stakeholders
- Managing multiple processes and deadlines, keeping key stakeholders update with progress
About The Candidate
This role is all about stakeholder management. The successful candidate will not only need to produce fantastic content but will also need to manage multiple, complex demands from a variety of stakeholders across the business. Other requirements include:
• 3 – 4 years’ experience
• PR or Communications degree qualified
• Outstanding written and verbal communication abilities
• High attention to detail
• An understanding of digital marketing and social media platforms
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight multiple deadlines
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Abode Creative Suite experience preferred but not essential
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.