Product Communications Manager
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 8 July 20192019-07-23 2019-08-07 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 95000 125000 125000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
If you are an experienced Product Communications Manager within the Superannuation and Investments industry, ready for the next challenge with a leading bank, this may be the role that you are looking for. As Product Communications Manager, you will be responsible for managing the development, compliance and production of product based communications to customers for the Pensions and Investments Business Unit. This is the perfect opportunity for an exceptional writer looking for a part time position to work in a fast paced and dynamic organisation in Sydney.
- Development, management and implementation of a large range of ongoing communications to customers, advisers, employers, dealer groups, regulators and the like.
- Produce documents in accordance with changing business and legislative requirements, product enhancements and legal and compliance requirements to ensure the business does not breach the wide range of legislative, legal and industry laws and standards.
- Cover an extensive range of personal, corporate and wholesale investment, superannuation and retirement products across the business.
- Extensive writing skills as well as extensive knowledge of the communications process in a Wealth Management or Financial services industry.
- Solid management skills to work with a team of experienced and specialised Communications specialists
- An experienced Product Communications Manager with industry exposure. Have an understanding of core aspects of industry legislation.
- Expert project management skills, disciplines and practices.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills managing stakeholders and negotiating outcomes.
- Strong business acumen to determine and assess strategic priorities.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.