Head of Content Marketing
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 23 July 20192019-07-23 2019-08-22 marketing Melbourne Victoria AU 3000 AUD 130000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Head of Content will be responsible for the content delivery, the overarching content calendar, distribution mechanics and coordination. The role will partner with all Marketing (and Communications) teams members by delivering options around: * Content creation, * Amplification, * Channel engagement options, * Optimisation, * Cross functional team visibility, * Increase delivery lead time * Generate efficiencies using readership data learnings/insights
About The Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a content marketing lead who is looking for a new opportunity to develop a new, cutting edge strategy, focused on engaging a very niche b2b banking environment. The role can be split into four key functions:
- Build, manage and maintain an Institutional content production and delivery calendar
- Ensure each content piece generated is considered for atomisation for greater channel distribution/reach.
- Consider paid performance marketing options for select content types where appropriate.
- Investigate new communications channels such as video and podcasts.
- Establish and evaluate key performance metrics to ensure greatest impact on the customer
- Leverage digital data and insights to drive our content strategy
- Understand where and how our customers engage in digital channels that are owned, earned and paid-for along their path-to-purchase
- Ensure that content delivered has a call to action where appropriate.
- Create and manage a process for content leads
- Assist the business in considering customer segmentation when producing and publishing content
- Develop lead generation activations to influence customer behaviour and decision making and resolve customer pain points along their path-to-purchase using content as the mechanism.
- Assist in shaping the future-state design of the content publishing platform across all digital channels.
- Investigate improved ways to manage and maintain content creation and distribution using technology and fit-for-purpose platforms
- Build and manage a database specifically for content marketing distribution
- Deliver new ideas around digital content delivery, keeping the business educated on content marketing best practice.
- Ensure that leads are managed and reported on where data is collected.
- Own and manage the test and learn lead management process
- Deliver readership reports with insights for the optimisation of audience streams and content types.
- Ensure best practice analytics tracking is implemented across the content
About The Candidate
The successful candidate will need to have significant experience within content marketing, with a particular focus on B2B Banking audiences. Below is a breif breakdown of the key requirements.
- Significant experience working in digital marketing
- Extensive experience in the curation of content for a sophisticated B2B product.
- A solid understanding of digital marketing practices and how these tie into a B2B sales environment.
- Deep understanding of marketing automation practices
- Hands on in the use of a content management system
- Ability to produce insights and optimisation recommendations.
- Hand-on ability to craft digital experiences
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.