Senior Communications Officer
Salary Attractive package on offer
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Lori Smith
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-09-12 public-sector-and-housing Brisbane CBD Queensland Level 6, 313 Adelaide Street, Brisbane AU 4000 AUD 85000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Provide strategic communication and engagement advice and support across Metropolitan Region planning and infrastructure projects and sensitive issues for a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support and strategic advice relating to project delivery to the Metropolitan Regional Leadership Team
- Develop and implement communication strategies for planning and infrastructure projects.
- Manage external and internal stakeholder relationships and expectations.
- Research, write and contribute to executive correspondence, media and other communication material for customers, the Minister's office, senior leadership and key external stakeholders.
- Risk assessment management in project planning and delivery environments, using judgement to identify and manage issues and escalate as required.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all levels of government to achieve better outcomes for customers.
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Strong customer focus; ascertains client needs and tailors services accordingly.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, using professional language and writing effectively by considering the audience and context.
- Acknowledges different working styles and individual differences and works collaboratively with others.
- Remains calm and productive in difficult situations and responds positively when faced with setbacks.
- Gets on with the job at hand and applies self with energy and drive.
- Understands and applies public service values and code of conduct and consistently behaves in an honest, ethical and professional way.
- Ability to to multi-task and autonomously manage own work activities to meet performance expectations and team outcomes.
To apply please click apply or call Lori Smith on +61 7 30322244 for a confidential discussion.