Senior Advisor - Stakeholder and Community Engagement
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 20 August 20192019-08-29 2019-09-19 transport-and-rail Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 100000 125000 125000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the Senior Advisor - Stakeholder and Community Engagement for the business, you will possess exceptional stakeholder and community engagement experience. You will also provide and be responsible for managing, coordinating and reporting on an exciting 5 year project.
- Managing and building stakeholder engagement between local communities, industries, service providers, local council, Federal and NSW State Government agencies within the employment and training programs.
- Update of various plans including Jobs, Skills and Industry Participation (JSIP), Communication and Community and Stakeholder plans.
- Coordination with consortia partners to improve efficiencies of the site works with the engagement of local workforce, contractor and service providers.
- Conduct workshops with communities and stakeholders.
- Reporting of industry participation and JSIP.
- Act as liaison with local government and surrounding infrastructure providers supporting streamlined initiatives in workforce planning and skills development
- Attending regular meetings and briefings
- Consolidate reporting outputs, enabling effective and streamlined communications
- Experience in employment, training and social impacts assessment practices
- Demonstrated ability to deliver employment and/or training outcomes in infrastructure delivery or asset operations or relevant industry.
- Experience managing senior level government and non-government stakeholders.
- Understanding of jobs and skills policies, programs and funding.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience within the rail industry
- Knowledge of employment and training organisations
- Experience developing and delivering diversity in inclusion programs.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.