Salary Above Industry Standards
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-09-20 marketing Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The purpose of the role include: * Establishing marketing and comma strategies to meet and exceed budgets * Provide marketing and public relations advice and support. * Work closely with Department Heads and Director of Sales and Marketing * Act as an internal consultant to a group of specialist sales and marketing personnel to ensure that the property achieves its food and beverage, rooms division and gaming sales and marketing objectives.
- To be responsible for marketing and public relations development. To develop these areas to achieve the revenue consistent with each of the hotels’ objectives.
- Efficiently and effectively manage resources to maximize the productivity of the resources. Successful compliance to the budget in regards to direct and indirect departmental operating costs.
- Design and development of both new products and modifications to existing products to create both value-added generic and hotel specific products. These products will not only maintain the market position, but they will also increase the outlets market share whilst continuing to grow both the hotel brands.
- Managing all hotel wide sales and marketing initiatives as directed by the Director of Sales and Marketing
- Implement best practice in the utilization of management information systems including specific marketing databases. The smooth implementation, maintenance and communication of effective information systems by ways of reporting and measurement, which adds value to the business.
- Effective annual planning and forecasting of the Marketing and Public Relations objectives, to ensure there is a sufficient expenditure budget for all of the required projects and events. On a monthly based, accessing sufficient funding from the Marketing and Public Relations capital expenditure budget with the approval by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Ensure all marketing strategies support any sales strategies agreed by the Director of Sales & Marketing, General Manager, Area Director of Sales & Marketing and others as specified.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing /Communications (highly desirable)
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry (highly desirable)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Marketing professional within the service industry (highly desirable)
- High level of computer literacy skills with Microsoft Office and Adobe suite
- Staff management experience
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Strong analytical, business acumen and strategic thinking skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.