Content & PR Coordinator
Salary Above Industry Standards
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 5 September 20192019-09-05 2019-10-05 marketing Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 85000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Opportunity to join a strong Public Relation team within a leading mid-tier chartered accounting firm with a strong representation within the market. This role is suited to a business writer with a strong commercial mindset and exposure to media writing. You will be working on various tasks including: - Media releases - Briefing documents through to thought-leadership articles - Reports and content for the website
- Craft interesting, relevant, and engaging content across social media channels, white papers, eBooks, website, webinars, presentations and printed collateral.
- Lead and conduct research around brand awareness and market reputation, to inform future content that will convert clients and increase sales.
- Identify needs and current thinking within the market, and publish content that speaks to these by collaborating with third-parties.
- Support key campaign activity requiring analysis and thought positioning.
- Ensure a consistent brand "voice" across all collateral.
- Foster relationships with key stakeholders and influencers, both internal and external.
- Tertiary qualification in business/marketing/communications/journalism or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in business writing and content production preferably within professional services/complex business environment, media company or PR firm
- A solid portfolio of work demonstrating strong business writing skills, clear communication of ideas/concepts with a commercial focus
- Stakeholder management experience
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work, often within tight deadlines, and manage sensitive/confidential business information
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.