Business Development Coordinator
Salary Competitive salary
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 6 September 20192019-09-08 2019-10-06 marketing Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* You'll have the opportunity to advance your skills through new and varied opportunities, learning from accessible leaders. * You'll be working in part of a strong team with strong collaborative culture, setting each other up for success. * The firm has received the prestigious Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation for the 4th consecutive year. * The firm offers a lot of career development and mentoring opportunities.
- Coordinate internal Government industry group meetings and assist with follow up actions;
- Circulate relevant news, publications and insights to the respective Government teams;
- Support the delivery of high quality events and sponsorship;
- Review and maintain registers, databases to support BDM function;
- Support the BDM Managers on tenders and new client opportunities with research, drafting documents, and managing production; and
- Assist with the compilation of the fortnightly Sydney internal newsletters and other national BD publications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build sound working relationships at all levels within the firm;
- Solid tender writing experience;
- A hands-on, proactive and collaborative working style;
- High attention to detail with strong proof reading ability;
- Flexibility to undertake a range of complex tasks, manage conflicting priorities and work hours necessary to meet business objectives
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.