PR and Communications Executive
Salary Above Industry Standard
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Imogen Clark
Date posted 6 September 20192019-09-09 2019-10-06 marketing Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 70000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role is responsible for creating and maintaining content and communications to achieve the organisations business goals, as well as driving the firm’s public image at a network level. This role works across all the companies services lines, industry areas and offices.
- Develop and implement content, communications and public relations strategies.
- Creating and maintaining content targeted to identified target audiences, for all network platforms and campaigns.
- Creating and distributing PR campaigns and press releases.
- Ensuring an integrated approach to campaigns by working with network and local marketing teams and contributors, to maximise content usage and PR opportunities.
- Building and maintaining a network of internal contributors to drive engagement and collaboration for content, PR and commentary activities
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key and relevant members of the press
- Managing incoming enquiries for information from various members of the media
- Monitoring and reporting on activity performance and effectiveness including; content engagement, media tracking and company press mentions
- Building and maintaining mutually valuable relationships with internal stakeholders, including business heads and interstate marketing teams
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in communications/content or similar role
- A strong client-focused outlook
- Strong attention to detail with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, with the ability to develop original, engaging content
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and engaging communications
- Resourceful, with the ability to build strong, mutually beneficial relationships.
- Team player, with the ability to work autonomously and drive own performance
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and mange conflicting workloads.
To apply please click apply or call Imogen Clark on +61 2 8289 3164 for a confidential discussion.