Salary Attractive package on offer
Location Inner Suburbs BrisbaneFULL_TIME
Consultant Lori Smith
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-27 advertising-and-pr Brisbane Queensland AU 4151 AUD 60000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the Managing Director, this senior role is responsible for the delivery of strategic and creative communication programs, the growth of existing client accounts, new business development and managing staff performance.
- Responsible for the delivery of strategic and creative communication programs, the growth of existing client accounts, new business development and managing staff performance.
- Create and facilitate a high performing team environment with staff who thrive on innovation and professional development.
- Ensure that clients receive exceptional service and results while generating new business opportunities to grow profitable and sustainable business units.
- Retain and grow existing client value through proactive leadership.
- Foster strong, professional working relationships with current clients and become their trusted advisor.
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the local and international PR, digital media and marketing scene and communicate industry best practice with staff and clients.
- Conduct and facilitate strategy workshops, media training sessions and crisis management scenarios with clients.
- Prepare and present annual communication strategies.
- Execute a communication strategies and programs and consistently review to ensure objectives are being met.
- Prepare and distribute high quality communication materials.
- Minimum six years PR/Communication industry experience with at least three years in a PR agency, responsible for client and internal team management.
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in public relations, communications, journalism, marketing or equivalent.
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong management and leadership style, focused on achieving strategic outcomes for clients and the overall business.
- Experience in managing teams to deliver exceptional client results and to coach staff to progress their skills and proficiencies.
- Solid understanding of account billings, budgets and the ability to manage forecasts.
- Exceptional presentation, negotiation, time management and delegation skills.
- A strong network of Australian media contacts and a comprehensive understanding of Australian media.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The desire to work within a small business and play a major role in shaping the agency growth and strategic direction in the next 3-5 years.
- Passion and drive for this exciting industry.
To apply please click apply or call Lori Smith on +61 7 30322244 for a confidential discussion.