Internal Communications Advisor
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2019-12-13 marketing Melbourne CBD Victoria Collins Street AU 3000 AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the Internal Communications Adviser, you will be responsible for developing a range of content that will engage and motivate a large contact centre, focused on providing best in class retail banking services.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of employee engagement, digital content creation and stakeholder management.
About The Role
As the Internal Communications Adviser, you will work closely with the Banking, Change and Delivery teams to connect and engage a 1,200 bankers in the Customer Contact Centre. Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive and execute a range of creative engagement campaigns in alignment with the Communications Strategy
- Support the bankers with the right information, through the right channels at the right time.
- Build relationships and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Deliver successful communications and engagement campaigns as well as communication collateral that supports key strategic programs.
- Provide advice and support around key communication themes including changes and initiatives
- Work with leaders to ensure they are equipped with the right messages and information to support their teams and optimise the banker experience.
About The Candidate
To grow and be successful in this role, you will bring the following:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role – across change, internal communications and employee engagement
- Able to write, edit and proof-read content for a range of internal channels and audiences.
- Confident in researching, interviewing and drafting communication pieces on a regular basis.
- Comfortable working in a complex, fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Capable of producing video content for digital platforms that is engaging and effective, supplying written scripts, recording and basic editing.
- Has exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Builds strong relationships, acting as a trusted advisor for leaders
- Be a team player and contribute toward maintaining a strong culture and environment within Change and Delivery
About The Company
Our client is a large retail bank with offices across the country. This role will sit in their Melbourne CBD office.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.