Senior Communications Officer
Salary Attractive hourly rate
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Stefan Spaulding
Date posted 2 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-01 marketing Brisbane CBD Queensland AU AUD 55 65 65 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Communications and Stakeholder Management team is responsible for the delivery and ongoing development of quality communication services in the disciplines of stakeholder engagement, government relations, executive correspondence, internal communications and media (including social media).
The team provides strategic communication and engagement advice and support infrastructure projects, and sensitive issues for a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and implement communication strategies for planning and infrastructure projects.
- Manage external and internal stakeholder relationships and expectations.
- Research, write and contribute to executive correspondence, media and other communication material for our customers, the Minister’s office, senior leadership and key external stakeholders.
- Risk assessment management in project planning and delivery environments, using judgement to identify and manage issues and escalate as required.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all levels of government to achieve better outcomes for our customers.
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Experience or interaction within infrastructural projects.
- Strong customer focus; ascertain client needs and tailor services accordingly.
- High level of accuracy/attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, using professional language and writing effectively by considering the audience and context.
- Acknowledge different working styles and individual differences and work collaboratively with others.
- Remain calm and productive in difficult situations and responds positively when faced with setbacks.
- Understand and apply public service values and code of conduct and consistently behave in an honest, ethical and professional way.
- Have the ability to multi-task and autonomously manage own work activities to meet performance expectations and team outcomes.
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Spaulding on +61 (0) 3032 2239 for a confidential discussion.