Marketing & Community Engagement Specialist
Salary AUD105,000 - AUD115,000 per annum
Consultant David Lawrence-Watt
Date posted 3 December 20192019-12-03 2020-01-02 marketing Sydney New South Wales 27/135 King St, Sydney NSW 2000 AU 2000 AUD 105000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Lead end-to-end relationship-based community engagement and marketing strategies for over 70 care homes across Australia.
- Collaborate with a small, high-performing team to engage in new and innovative communication opportunities.
- Manage agency, media and supplier relationships in line with the brand's purpose and person-centred focus.
This company is undergoing the process of reshaping their culture and customer experience, all within a rapidly transforming industry, and this is your opportunity to be involved in that space. You will help shape that process by considering new and interesting ways to engage their community.
In this role, you will:
- Balance complex strategic work with day-to-day execution in a customer-centric environment.
- Lead end-to-end relationship-based community engagement and marketing strategies for our homes, including public relations, media plans, campaign creative, communications and events.
- Report on data, trends, marketing and consumer insights to improve care delivery and customer experience.
The team you'll be working with is a group of high-performing, energetic and fun communications and marketing professionals, and the opportunity for internal progression is on the cards as the company expands each year.
To apply please click apply or call David Lawrence-Watt on +61 2 8289 3217 for a confidential discussion.