Senior Communications Officers (Stakeholder Engagement)
Salary AUD60 - AUD75 per hour + super + WFH options
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Amber Larkin
Job Ref 1407200/001
Date posted 22 June 2022brisbane marketing/communications-pr 2022-06-23 2022-07-22 public-sector-and-housing Brisbane CBD Queensland AU 4000 AUD 60 75 75 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Communications and Stakeholder Management team is responsible for the delivery and ongoing development of quality communication services across the Metropolitan Region business units in the disciplines of stakeholder engagement, government relations, executive correspondence, internal communications and media (including social media).
- Provide support and strategic advice relating to project delivery to the Metropolitan Regional Leadership Team.
- Develop and implement communication strategies for planning and infrastructure projects.
- Manage external and internal stakeholder relationships and expectations.
- Research, write and contribute to executive correspondence, media and other communication material for our customers, the Minister’s office, senior leadership and key external stakeholders.
- Risk assessment management in project planning and delivery environments, using judgement to identify and manage issues and escalate as required.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all levels of government to achieve better outcomes for our customers.
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Strong customer focus; ascertains client needs and tailors services accordingly.
- High level of accuracy/attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, using professional language and writing effectively by considering the audience and context.
- Acknowledges different working styles and individual differences and works collaboratively with others.
- Remains calm and productive in difficult situations and responds positively when faced with setbacks.
- Gets on with the job at hand and applies self with energy and drive.
- Understands and applies public service values and code of conduct and consistently behaves in an honest, ethical and professional ways.
- Has the ability to multi-task and autonomously manage their own work activities to meet performance expectations and team outcomes.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Amber Larkin on 07 3032 2285 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD70 - AUD90 per hour + + SuperLocation: IpswichDate posted: 29 June 2022
This position will work collaboratively with the respective project managers and report directly to the Manager, Stakeholder Management.
The role will require regular site visits to attend construction meetings and meet with residents. Therefore, the consultant will need to be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously to drive results across both projects.
Salary: AUD700 - AUD750 per day + SuperLocation: NewsteadDate posted: 28 June 2022
Our client administers a national system that delivers consistent and streamlined regulatory services and administration to the Australian road transport sector, reducing regulatory burden whilst enabling greater safety and productivity.
This role reports to the Transformational Program Manager Division Data & Technology. This division ensure the data lead regulator through the development and implementation of information, data and analytics across all of the client's core functions. The division leads the delivery of best practice technology, IT operations, information, architecture and security functions as well as the execution of digital enabling solutions that support the organisation's vision and strategic direction.
As a key part of the client's Solutions group, the Digital team delivers industry-leading digital services, and the National Spatial Program team delivers innovative GIS services for the benefit of the heavy vehicle industry. In partnership with stakeholders, they aim to deliver operational efficiency and great customer experiences through
customer-centred products, supporting the organisation to become a modern and effective regulator.
The role aims at the delivery of the client's digital products through their digital platform. The business environment will change as the platform and components of the platform continue to evolve as services are built, enhanced and transitioned to it.
Salary: AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annumLocation: BrisbaneDate posted: 4 July 2022
I am currently looking for a Digital Communications Specialist to join a Global Communications team to assist with a re-brand across all of their media channels.