Contract type: FULL_TIME
Focus: Communications / PR
Salary: + Super
Location: Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant: Taylor Sutton
Job reference: 1941630/001
Date posted: 6 February 2024brisbane marketing/communications-pr 2024-02-06 2024-03-07 media Brisbane CBD Queensland AU 4000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Liquid PR, a leading PR consultancy, is seeking an experienced Account Manager with a background in the food industry. This role is a unique opportunity to combine your passion for food with your expertise in account management.
• Client Satisfaction: Ensure the highest level of client satisfaction by delivering exceptional service and building strong relationships. You will be the face and voice of Liquid from the client’s perspective.
• Team Supervision: Supervise and guide the work of one or more executives and specialists, ensuring each client’s program is delivered on-time, on-budget, and in accordance with anticipated outputs and outcomes.
• Training: Share responsibility with Liquid’s management team for training account executives on-the-job. Help them learn the innumerable skills and competencies involved in PR consultancy.
• Reporting: You will be reporting directly to the Head of PR who is based in the UK. You will be their on the ground operator in the Brisbane market.
• Minimum of four years’ experience in a similar role.
• Proven track record in the food industry. (This is essential)
• Strong leadership and people management skills.
• Excellent problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
What You Can Expect:
• 4 day work week (Monday – Thursday)
• Competitive salary
• Fantastic organisation to work for and the winner of the PRCA employer of the year award!
• Be part of the team here in Brisbane as they grow and expand operations in Australia.
This role is a transformative and gratifying step in your PR career. As an Account Manager at Liquid, you will develop a range of new professional skills, including client relationship management and team supervision.
If you are ambitious and looking for that next step in your career, apply today!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Taylor Sutton on 07 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.
Our client is seeking a versatile and creative Content Communications Coordinator to join their dynamic team. This role offers the opportunity to be at the forefront of planning and creating compelling and engaging content for digital platforms. The ideal candidate will have exceptional writing skills, a creative mindset, and meticulous attention to detail. This role involves engagement with technical teams and ensuring content aligns with the brand identity, effectively engaging the target audience.
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.