Contract type: FULL_TIME
Focus: Communications / PR
Salary: attractive salary package
Location: North SydneyFULL_TIME
Job reference: 1944070/001
Date posted: 13 February 2024sydney marketing/communications-pr 2024-02-13 2024-03-14 fmcg North Sydney New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Work with business owners to create and deliver communications to key stakeholders. Content will range from operational updates to corporate communications and marketing campaign materials and will be delivered through a variety of digital tools including web, email and social media.
- Take communications briefs and confirm requirements with business owners effectively and efficiently.
- Write, edit and develop targeted content for use across multiple platforms, and to a broad range of stakeholders in line with our established tone of voice, values and publication methods.
- Adhere to publishing and approvals work flow for the timely delivery of targeted content, using appropriate channels and in accordance with established best practice.
- Manage the timely and effective translation of content as required.
- Be a representative of the communications team in cross- functional working groups, offering insights, raising questions, and delivering effective campaign and project communications as required.
- Review and manage published content to ensure it remains relevant and accurate.
- Collaborate effectively with global team mates and large teams across multiple locations and time zones.
- Analyse effectiveness and create actionable insights.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of all publishing tools and platforms in use.
- Show creativity and deliver excellent advice as you provide communications to support the business.
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience in content creation/communications.
- Up to 3 years experience of writing, editing and content publishing experience.
- Creative writer and thinker.
- Experience in creating and managing effective marketing campaigns.
- Stakeholder Management Skills.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Mikaela Rossi on 02 8289 3152 for a confidential discussion.
As the Internal Communications Executive, you will sit on the HR team and be responsible for the internal comms across the business. You will work closely with senior stakeholders across the business to share news, updates, wins and general info to employees across the business in a way that is both engaging and straight forward.
This role will be based in North Sydney on a hybrid basis.
The digital marketing executive is responsible for creating engaging digital experiences, driving the improvement of delivery channels for communications, across web, social media, email, internal comms and more!
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.