Marketing Executive - Luxury
Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Mikaela Rossi
Job Ref 1708280/001
Date posted 20 June 2022sydney marketing/digital-marketing 2022-06-23 2022-07-20 retail Sydney New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
To develop and maintain marketing strategy in relation to digital media and events for a luxury brand.
- Contribute to the development of the overall marketing strategy
- Assist and develop digital platform marketing with selected retail partners and
- sponsorship partners
- Develop customized digital media artwork – eDM’s, website banners, social
- media and stock image re-sizing
- Event planning – Execute and oversee product launches, journalist events,
- gifting, pop-up shops
- Support boutique events and VIP clients events/experiences as required
- Leverage benefits from sponsorships
- Assess potential digital/sponsorship partnerships
- Liaise with the relevant digital PR/ Advertising agency with the initial brief and
- coordinating the digital campaign roll-out.
- Liaise with media partners with the development and roll-out of campaign
- Direct or answer customer enquiries in relation to digital communications
- Develop and update social media sites – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn,
- Conduct market analysis on competitor brands in the digital marketing space
- Analyse the results obtained from the digital marketing plan in conjunction
- with digital PR/ Advertising agency
- Prepare presentations for internal meetings and sales conferences.
- Assist in the co-ordination of presentations for meetings and the sales
- Assist sales team/merchandisers maintain and update their iPads
- Liaise with brand partners to execute marketing plans
- Source promotional material for events, sports timing etc
- Assist with general Office/ Warehouse artwork and print needs
- Maintain an organized administration system within the department
- Maintain records for tracking work under development for sales team
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Mikaela Rossi on 02 8289 3152 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD65,000 - AUD66,000 per annumLocation: SydneyDate posted: 23 June 2022
Reporting into the Marketing Manager the marketing associate will assist all tasks within the marketing department.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SydneyDate posted: 16 June 2022
My client is a retail luxury goods and jewellery business founded in 1881.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SydneyDate posted: 7 June 2022
My client is an Australian-owned information technology and communications service provider that offers systems integration, technology sourcing, business systems architecture,telecommunications, and information communications technology (ICT) consulting services.
Working very closely with the Founder and Managing Director this marketing role will be responsible for all marketing activities.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: SydneyDate posted: 17 June 2022
Working within a small team, your overall focus will be to develop, implement and project manage advertising and promotional campaigns for our consumer electronics products. You will work closely with all facets of the organisation to strengthen our brand, inspire our customers, and drive business results.