Digital / Web Designer - 6 month contract
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 23 November 2016
This national advertising and creative agency is looking to bring on a Digital/Web Designer to control and lead the web design for a variety of tier one clients. Reporting to the Digital Director, you will have a passion for user experience design and the creativity to execute ideas to the digital platform.
This is an opportunity to flex your creative muscles in a highly autonomous environment. Working closely with the front-end development teams, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with the creative team to take campaigns from storyboard and creative concepts to digital applications
- Driving new web design and developments in order to continuously improve the user experience
- Partnering with the front-end developer to create compelling user experiences
- Generating digital ads, screens and web content using various software packages
- Relevant degree applicable to Digital/Web Design or Digital Marketing
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (this could include Flash, After Effects and Illustrator, Indesign & Photoshop)
- Strong understanding of responsive web design principles
- Extensive experience in website design, HTML and CSS
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining websites using the Bootstrap framework
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 08 9266 0933 for a confidential discussion.